1 pkg. (300 g. or 10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach; thawed, not drained
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup water
1/2 chicken cube
1/2 ts. garlic; minced
1/8 ts. nutmeg
1/2 ts. salt
1/8 ts. pepper
1/4 cup milk
1/8 cup flour
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese; grated
1. Put spinach and first amount of water (1/2 cup) into blender; process until smooth and pour into a pot.
2. Add the milk, water, chicken cube, garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat on medium, stirring often, until simmering.
4. Stir in the second amount of milk (1/4 cup) into flour in small bowl until smooth.
5. Gradually stir into spinach mixture until boiling and thickened.
6. Add cheese and stir until melted.
NOTE: Soup can be garnished with sour cream or grated cheese.