1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup of butter; melted
1 pkg. cream cheese; softened
1 cup milk
1 pkg. lemon pudding & pie filling
2 ts. grated lemon peel
2 cups COOL WHIP whipped topping; thawed
1. Mix the graham crumbs, sugar, and butter in a bowl; press into a 9 inch dish and freeze.
2. Beat cream cheese, milk, dry pudding mix, and lemon peel in a large bowl; mix until well
3. Gently stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.
4. Spoon into crust; top with remaining 1 cup of whipped topping.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
NOTE: Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Lining the dish with foil makes it easy to remove the dessert from the dish. It also
makes it easier to cut.