My Beautiful Little Somali Princess


God has blessed me with 5 incredibly wonderful children. Adam is 13 (going on 30), Sarah is 11, Yusuf is 8, Ibrahim is 3, and Zakariya is 20 months. I am so happy that Allah has blessed me with a daughter. I remember playing dress up with her and letting her wear my scarves. She looked so adorable. Lately, I have been making her school clothes for next year. She tried on all these beautiful scarves and I realised that my baby girl is growning up.

I always thought she looked like me, just a few shades darker. It wasn't until I took the above picture that I realised that the Somali gene is stronger than I thought.

Comments

  1. Masha'Allah, she's precious! :) It's so weird to think about kids growing up. I remember when some of my nieces and nephews were babies, and now, they're preteens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masha'Allaah she's very beautiful, Allaahumma barak feehaa. They do grow up very quickly subhanAllaah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable MashAllah.

    I have noticed too with many mixed families that the Somali gene is indeed powerful...regardless of whether the mother or the father is somali...SubhanAllah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mashaALlah she is beautiful may Allah keep her safe and let her grow strong in her deen amin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MashaAllah I was so happy to have a daughter too. There is so much that you can share together. Make sure that she learns to speak good Somali too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MashaAllah Tammy! Your daughter is beautiful! May Allah always protect her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little heart breaker masha'Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's beautiful mashaAllah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mashallah ! i say the same about my daughter ... yesterday we attended her preschool graduation ... my baby's all grown up ! Indeed our baby girls are such precious gifts from Allah !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somali Cake

Shaah (Somali Tea) and Somali Sweets

A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Sambusa Wrappers