Aana Baraawe (Somali Fudge)
1. Bring the milk and sugar to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for about 2 hours or until the mixture turns a golden brown.
3. Add the butter and stir continuously until thick.
4. Add the cardamom and continue to stir.
5. Continue to cook until it is thick and sticky.
6. Pour onto parchment paper that has been lightly sprayed with non stick spray.
7. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and flatten to about 1/2 inch.
8. Freeze for 30 minutes and cut into pieces.